Thursday 18 August 2011

Are You One Of The One Million Unemployed 18 - 24 Year Olds?

That is a shocking statistic, 1 million young people in the UK aged 18 - 24 are unemployed !!!

We have an opportunity that is open to all aged 18 years and older, it can be started as spare time employment so that benefits are not affected, typical earnings from £50 - £200+ per week, even more is available for more ambitious people. Your own business so no boss, no stock to hold, cash in hand, regular four weekly bonus, full training and support etc etc.

Please invite all the 18 - 24 year olds and unemployed people irrespective of age that you personally know to take a look at the Kleeneze opportunity via our website you could just be doing them a big big favour, just like Ruth Brown below, thanks.


Ruth Brown

I started the business because I was sick and tired of being on the Dole and wanted to get my self respect back, give my son a better future and work for myself.

This is my first monthly bonus cheque, and in addition I’ve had £250 start-up grant from the government and massive help and support along with extra incentives from the company to help me start and expand my business.

I also get Working Tax Credits so I’m actually much better off already.

I do the business without a car and around my 4 year old son and am already starting to build a team of my own under the training and guidance of my sponsor and upline.

The company and our team have massive vision for expansion and we can all benefit from the millions they are spending on TV advertising and other initiatives, and increase our incomes to the level we want to, and not what a boss tells us we can.

The future looks very exciting indeed!

This is just the start of a very exciting career and is ideally suited to mums who want something rewarding which fits around their children.










No comments:

Post a Comment