Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Has Your Disposable Income Increased?

Only 25% of workers in the UK have had a pay rise this year according to a report on the BBC website. The other 75% of the UK work force have therefore effectively had their disposable income reduced due to the many price rises and tax increases in 2011. Now there is news that the price of rail tickets is set to rise by 8% in the near future.

Ever feel like you are hitting your head against a brick wall?

Don't know how you are going to pay for Xmas?

Struggling to pay the bills?

Then you need an extra income.

We can help you earn that extra income to lighten your financial worries. Whether it be £50 a week or £1000+ per month with the Kleeneze opportunity you can earn as much as you need.

PS This is not a money for nothing scheme, you will actually have to put in some work because the Kleeneze opportunity only works if you do. If you are prepared to put in 10 - 12 hours per week in your spare time that £50 can be yours from week one.

Take a look at our website for full information. There is a Contact Us page should you wish to discuss how it can work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment