Sunday 17 July 2011

Marian Gave Up A Nursing Career & Now Earns Almost £3000 With Kleeneze

Marian Goodwin

I was looking to top up my nursing income when a Kleeneze catalogue came through my door.  I made enquiries about joining and within a few days I received an information pack.  

I liked what I saw and started with 200 catalogues,  and in my first month I earned £275.

After going to meetings and mixing with other Kleeneze distributors. I started to see the bigger picture on how you can make the bigger incomes with Kleeneze.

Eventually I gave up nursing to concentrate full time on my Kleeneze business and with the help and support of a fantastic team and family, I reached Gold Distributor within my first year.

Below is my cheque for July this year, with a lot of determination and effort Kleeneze does change your life for the better.



No comments:

Post a Comment