Sunday 19 June 2011

Young Mum Gives Up The 9 - 5 City Job & Goes Part Time

Claire Smith


I started Kleeneze whilst on Maternity Leave with the aim to make some money.  I was hoping to make enough to allow me to stay at home with my daughter, Olivia  who is 9 months old, and not to have to go back to the hustle and bustle of working a regular 9-5 job in the City… so I thought I’d give it a go.

I set my goals and in my first month achieved sales in excess of £1000, resulting in a personal income of almost £300. I also receive my 1st and 2nd Fast Track Bonus. 

Ultimately, I have made the decision to go back to work part time (which I would not have been able to do without this business), and continue growing my Kleeneze business.

I have already sponsored someone into the business and look forward to growing it even more.

Kleeneze gives me the flexibility to work at my own pace, when I want to, in my own time.

Kleeneze allows me to be my own boss and I can take my daughter with me, meaning that I get plenty of exercise and Olivia gets plenty of fresh air.


No comments:

Post a Comment