Tuesday 22 March 2011

Who Owns Your Life ?

The vast majority of the working age population of the UK would have to answer that question "Not Me". Simple fact is that anyone who is employed by a boss cannot say that they own their own life, because for at least 35% of their waking hours someone else(the boss) decides what you are doing. He decides what time you start work and what time you finish, he also decides how much you will earn in exchange for your time, he also decides when you have time off. Enough said!!

Contrast that with the life of a Kleeneze distributor, who because he or she is their own boss, can decide how many hours they work, when they work those hours, which they can fit around any family & social commitments without having to ask a boss for time off. They also decide how much they earn, simply by doing more they can earn more. We know of distributors who work their business, delivering & collecting catalogues 5 part time days per week who earn in excess of £500 per week. Here is one such story:


Paul Tonkin & Joanne Heeraman


Paul Tonkin & Joanne Heeraman

After being laid off from work as a bathroom fitter in June 2006, I decided to go full-time with Kleeneze. My income went from £222 to £3,042 in my first 4 weeks full-time which works out at £20+ per hour.

In 2009 I moved 450 miles away to Guernsey to be with my new partner and had to rebuild my customer base again. I needed a full-time income instantly.

I`d been in this position before, so I knew what to do. I put my books out, left them for 48 hours, then collected them back in. I do this Monday to Friday every week.

The income this gives me, means I don`t have to work for a Boss and the Time Freedom and Flexible Hours means I do what I want when I want.

I am also concentrating on the team building side of the business, as we will be in New York with Kleeneze in Nov 2011. This business is fantastic, where else could you earn this type of money, just for putting out some catalogues and building your own future.

If you get a burning desire to achieve something, then nothing gets in your way. Decide what you want from your Kleeneze business and work hard, it’s so worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment